Fewer than 10% of Google Analytics installations are providing marketing teams with accurate data. What would it mean for your brand to know you have the right data?
6 REASONS TO AUDIT
You don’t have to waste your time fighting bad data to be a good marketer. An audit provides the roadmap for tailoring your analytics account around the metrics that mean the most to your brand.
No single source of truth
It’s hard to justify your budgets
Data doesn’t line up
Meetings are a data goose chase
You’re missing opportunities
Vendors taking too much credit
WHAT’S IN AN AUDIT?
At adMind we don’t do templates, we operate with a playbook designed to deliver organized insights on how to properly leverage analytics for your business.
- See What You See. A clear understanding of the what you need to see versus what you are seeing is the foundation of successful analytics. From there we can close the gaps in technology, processes, and people.
- Track the ‘Right Data’. It isn’t about tracking “everything”, it’s about tracking the right things. If your team has too much to look at they’ll miss what matters. We start by confirming you have a perfect view of everything that generates revenue. Then we work back through the funnel to track each step that is required to generate revenue. Finally we consider optional content that assists your visitors through the funnel. Then you get everything you need and nothing you don’t.
- Break It Down. Personas, logged-in status, custom business region, etc. In addition to the key actions, tracking the key qualities (metadata) of your data gives you the ability to segment the data in the way your business actually interacts your visitors. This means you can align your reports with your actual objectives.
- Validate the Source of Visits. There is a technical minefield that can prevent your analytics from correctly recording the source of visits — from redirects to code priority to link-tagging and tons more. We review all nitty-gritty technical details before your analytics system even gets a whiff of data so you never have to doubt the source of traffic.
- Confirm the Settings. We’ve seen other analytics teams focus whole audits on the settings in the analytics tool. And those are important, but without the right understanding, tracking, metadata, and attribution the settings don’t matter a lick.
AUDIT PROJECT OVERVIEW
In our first phone call we’ll seek to understand your business model so we can make sure you are tracking metrics that will actually be helpful to your business.
2. Audit Your Analytics Account
Over the course of 10 business days we’ll review every possible component of your account, the tracking-related code, the reports you’re using, and the match to other business data.
3. Present Findings & Insights
We’ll review how our findings are holding you back from accurately measuring marketing impact and then provide you a scope of work for fixing it.
PEACE OF MIND
You’ll finally know whether or not what you’ve been tracking is accurate and you’ll be able to confidently move forward making decisions that are based on the right data.
- Confirming accuracy of data
- Troubleshooting specific concerns
- Reviewing legacy implementation
- Analyzing performance and opportunities
- Analysis ahead of migratio
- Detailed discovery call
- 40 hours of effort
- 50-page custom audit document
- 90-minute presentation
- 10 days from start to finish
How to Get an Audit Started
1. Tell Us Why You Need an Audit
2. Schedule a Discovery Call
3. We Begin The Audit Process
PUT OUR TEAM TO WORK FOR YOU
Brands That Trust Their Analytics to adMind
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Tell us what you’re trying to do and we’ll reach out with next steps.