Google Analytics Audits
Less than 10% of Google Analytics installations are providing marketing teams with accurate data. What would it mean for your brand to know it’s tracking the right data accurately?
Validated GA install
Data that matches up
Reports everyone trusts
6 REASONS TO AUDIT
You don’t have to waste your time fighting bad data to be a good marketer.
An audit provides the roadmap for tailoring your analytics account around the metrics that mean the most to your brand.
No single source of truth
It’s hard to justify your budgets
Data doesn’t line up
Meetings are a data goose chase
You’re missing opportunities
Vendors taking too much credit
THE FIRST 3 STEPS TOWARDS DATA YOU CAN TRUST
1. Tell Us About Your Model
In our first phone call we’ll seek to understand your business model so we can make sure you are tracking metrics that will actually be helpful to your business.
2. We Audit and Deliver Findings
Over the course of 10 business days we audit your account, and then deliver our findings and insights to your team along with a scope of work.
3. You Prioritize, We Customize
You decide what is most important based on your teams current goals and we begin tailoring Google Analytics around your brands most meaningful KPI’s.
We don’t do templates, we operate with a playbook designed to deliver organized insights on how to properly leverage analytics for your business.
- See What You See. How are you looking at your data, where is it coming from, are platforms properly integrated, what metrics matter most and how is your team aligned around reporting?
- Conversion Tracking. Conversion events are the most important to a business and once we know which ones are most important to you we can see if analytics is accurately reporting that data.
- Traffic Sources. Tagging, redirects, cross-domain traffic, can all corrupt the source of web visits making it impossible to know where your current traffic actually comes from, let alone how to get more. We audit all sources for errors and compare your attribution against our catalog of benchmarks.
- Funnel Tracking. Required events that lead to a conversion. For ecommerce it could be product page view > add to cart > checkout. For lead gen it could be page view > button click > form fill. Accuracy here is critical for helping you improve conversions.
- Engagement Tracking. You want to be set up to see the relationship between engagement and conversion so you know where to invest resources. Does reading a blog (engagement event) lead to product views (funnel event) and result in a purchase or form fill (conversion event)?
- General Settings. Ensuring that all the miscellaneous best practices are set up correctly, like naming conventions, code firing, filters, segments, properties etc, are all set up properly.
- Uncover root causes for bad data
- Provide insights on improving conversions and ROI
- Deliver a scope of work for necessary technical changes
- Resolve anxiety around data inaccuracies
Before adMind, we had all worked on teams that struggled to get the right data.
We’re here because we want to share the principles that help marketers avoid that frustration and get to…marketing
How to Get an Audit Started
1. Tell Us Why You Need an Audit
2. Schedule a Discovery Call
3. We Begin The Audit Process
PUT OUR TEAM TO WORK FOR YOU
OUR APPROACH TO ANALYTICS
Google Analytics should be helping you optimize marketing profitability and conversion rates. In other words, a healthy Google Analytics account tells you what you are getting for what you are spending and whether or not you’re improving in the areas that are most meaningful to your business.
The reason this doesn’t happen for most businesses is because Google Analytics as a tool is no longer ‘set and forget.’ So old or incomplete GA accounts create data anxiety because they provide so much conflicting or mismatching (or missing entirely) sets of data.
Our priority is to understand your unique business so we can use that as a lens for reviewing how you collect and use marketing data which lets us see where the gaps are. We then work together with you to close those gaps and give your team accurate, reliable and easily accessible marketing data.
Brands That Trust Their Analytics to adMind
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Tell us what you’re trying to do and we’ll reach out with next steps.